LEARN TO SCUBA DIVE
Are you new to diving and want to learn how? You’re in the right place. Crystal clear water filled with an abundance of marine life make Koh Tao the number 1 destination in the world for learning how to dive.
Nothing on earth, nothing you will ever experience, compares to becoming a scuba diver.
No previous experience is required to participate in this course.
From the second you experience the magic of taking your first underwater breath you’ll be hooked. As your instructor teaches you how to float weightlessly in the water you will know you’re preparing for a truly life-changing experience.
Whether gliding over the colorful reef, being surrounded by schools of fish, interacting with dolphins or exploring a wreck from a by-gone era the adventure never stops.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to explore the underwater world with confidence.
- You have to be at least 12 years old
- You will need to demonstrate you can swim 200 meters/200 yards or snorkel 300 metres/300yards and tread water for 10 minutes.
- You will be required to a complete a dive medical questionnaire. If there are any potential issues you will need to complete a medical from a doctor.
- Other than that, there is really nothing stopping you from becoming an independent diver!
Your training starts online where you will learn all the important information about learning to scuba. Everything from the equipment you will use, the diving environment, the effects of depth and the skills you will learn in the water.
You will spend a lot of time in the training and be practicing at your own pace. This will make you very comfortable before you dive into the ocean.
In particular, we put a lot of emphasis on teaching you to control your buoyancy as it is essential to diving safely, comfortable and allows you to glide through the water with ease.
OPEN WATER DIVES
After your pool sessions, you’ll head to open water, where you and your instructor will take you on a minimum of four scuba dives. You’ll apply the skills you learned in the pool as well as having plenty of time for exploring the local dive site.
16:00 – 18:00 – Orientation
Meet your dive instructor, fellow students and go over the fundamentals of diving.
9am – 17:00
Day 2 is spent in the classroom learning the theory of Scuba Diving, as well as in the pool practising.
9am – 17:00
Day 3 includes some classroom theory, followed by 2 boat dives, taking your skills from the pool out into the ocean.
9am – 17:00
Day 4 consist of finishing up on whatever theory you might have left as well as 2 more dives in the ocean for some final touch-ups on your newfound skills as a Scuba Diver.
THIS COURSE IS ALL INCLUSIVE AND INCLUDES:
- Online materials which you can access for life
- The best Diving Equipment on Koh Tao, no joke! We use better equipment then most dive instructors have and include a dive computer.
- Online Dive Log Book
- Pick up from the pier on arrival
- Upon completion, you will be issued with your e-card which recognizes you as an internationally certified diver.
Why wait, start your adventure today!
- You must wait 18 hours between your last dive and flying on a commercial aircraft.
- We can arrange accommodation on request.