RAID INSTRUCTOR CROSSOVER PROGRAM
Are you ready to take your diving instruction career to the next level? Our RAID Instructor Crossover (XO) course with James Lee is the gateway to a world of expanded possibilities and unparalleled expertise. Whether you want to improve your skills and knowledge or take advantage of RAID’s zero-fee membership, we have you covered.
James is here to elevate your diving career to new heights. As one of the finest XO instructor trainers in the industry, his course is designed for instructors from other recognized diving agencies seeking to make the switch to RAID. With James as your guide, you’ll embark on a transformative journey that will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel as a RAID instructor.
RAID Instructor Crossover Course Outline
1. RAID XO Presentation Workshop
- Introduction to RAID’s origins, philosophies and differences from other agencies
- Overview of the RAID XO program.
- Understanding the importance of excellence in instruction
2. RAID Standards & Risk Management
- Comprehensive review of RAID’s training and safety standards
- Ensuring alignment with RAID’s commitment to excellence
- Learn RAID’s risk management systems
3. RAID’s Online System & Quality Control
- In-depth exploration of RAID’s efficient online platform
- Hands-on training for navigating and utilizing the system effectively
- Role-play student & instructor processes & skill sign off
- Orientation to RAID’s digital logbook
4. Buoyancy Workshop
- Learn RAID’s signature buoyancy control techniques
- Application of buoyancy skills for teaching
5. Pro Skills Evaluation for XO Skills
- Assessment of RAID’s unique diving skills
- Prepare instructors to teach these skills with precision
6. Instructor Level Theory Review
- Review of key theoretical concepts
- Ensure a deep understanding of diving principles
7. Classroom Academic Presentation Review
- Guidance on the RAID classroom teaching system
- Enhance presentation skills for engaging and educating students
Do you already have proficient knowledge in safe diving practices?
Do you have a good understanding of Nitrox including CNS and OTUs?
Can you conduct skills flawlessly while neutrally buoyant?
Have you mastered briefing skills for efficiency and clarity?
If yes to all of the above, then you can jump into our 3-day base crossover.
However, if you would like to improve your skill set we recommend the 5-day Crossover Enhancement Program.
XO Instructor Enhancement (5 days)
- Personal buoyancy workshop to help you master these techniques
- hovering in trim
- propulsion techniques
- reverse kicking and helicopter turns
- Deco theory workshop
- Physics & Physiology workshop
- Dive planning
- Briefings workshop
- First Aid & O2 review
Packages start at 25,000 THB
About James Lee
Since moving to RAID, James has risen to the pinnacle of RAID’s educational system. His commitment to quality and dedication to enhancing the industry make him a true asset for driving the evolution of diving education.
James is more than just an Instructor Trainer; he’s a mentor, a visionary, and a driving force behind the future of diving instruction. Enroll in his Instructor Crossover Course today to elevate your career, enhance your skills, and become a part of a community that’s shaping the future of diving. Your journey to becoming a top-tier Instructor begins here.
Must be 18 years of age minimum.
Have a minimum of 100 logged underwater hours using Open Circuit.
Have logged navigation, night dive or limited visibility.
Have a recent medical certificate from a medical professional stating you are fit to dive.