RAID DIVEMASTER CROSSOVER PROGRAM
Are you ready to take your Divemaster career to the next level? Our RAID Divemaster Crossover (XO) course with Rafa is the gateway to a world of expanded possibilities and unparalleled expertise. Whether you want to improve your skills and knowledge or take advantage of RAID’s zero fee membership, we have you covered.
Rafa is here to elevate your diving career to new heights. As one of the finest Divemaster instructor trainers in the industry, he offers exclusive Divemaster Crossover Courses designed for divemasters from other recognized agencies seeking to make the switch to RAID. With Rafa as your guide, you will embark on a transformative journey that will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel as a RAID Divemaster.
RAID Divemaster Crossover Course Outline
1. RAID XO Presentation Workshop
- Introduction to RAID’s philosophies and origins
- Overview of the RAID crossover program
- Understanding the importance of excellence in professional divers
2. RAID Standards & Risk Management
- Comprehensive review of RAID’s training and safety standards
- Ensuring alignment with RAID’s commitment to excellence
- Learn Raids risk management systems
3. RAID’s Online System & Quality Control
- In-depth exploration of RAID’s efficient online platform
- Hands-on training for navigating and utilizing the system effectively
- Orientation to RAID’s digital logbook
4. Buoyancy Workshop
- Learn RAID’s signature buoyancy control techniques
- Application of buoyancy skills for teaching
5. Pro Skills Evaluation for Crossover Skills
- Assessment of RAID’s unique diving skills
- Preparing Divemasters to teach refresher courses
6. Divemaster Level Theory Review
- Review of key academics
- Ensuring a deep understanding of safe diving principles
Do you have a good understanding of Nitrox including CNS and OTU’s?
Can conduct skills flawlessly neutrally buoyant?
Master at briefing skills for efficiency and clarity?
If yes to all of the above, then you can jump into our 3-day base crossover.
However, if you would like to improve your skill set we recommend the 5-day Crossover Enhancement Program.
XO Divemaster Enhancement (5 days)
- Personal buoyancy workshop to help you master these techniques
- hovering in trim
- propulsion techniques
- reverse kicking and helicopter turns
- Deco theory workshop
- Physics & Physiology workshop
- Dive planning
- Briefings workshop
Packages start at 20,000 THB
About Rafa Mellado
Fueled by an enduring passion for the ocean, my career journey evolved from a deckhand to pivotal roles as a leading hand and relief bosun on prestigious mega yachts. Upholding impeccable safety standards and delivering exceptional customer service defined my trajectory in the maritime world.
Yachting sparked a transformative career shift as I embraced the role of a dive instructor, exploring captivating dive locations worldwide. The introduction of RAID and its groundbreaking teaching concept reshaped my perception of diving. Now armed with profound insights I am dedicated to sharing this knowledge with the next generation of dive professionals.
My vision blending technical expertise with a deep respect for the marine environment. The fusion of yachting skills with the RAID WAY is the foundation of my approach to diving education, creating a pathway for the next generation to embrace the underwater world with expertise, passion, and a steadfast commitment to its preservation.
Must be 18 years of age minimum.
Have a minimum of 25 logged underwater hours using Open Circuit and have 60 logged dives in open water.
Have logged dives for navigation, night dive or limited visibility.
Have a recent medical certificate from a medical professional stating you are fit to dive.