RAID DIVEMASTER CROSSOVER PROGRAM
Are you ready to take your Divemaster career to the next level? Our RAID Divemaster Crossover (XO) course with James is the gateway to a world of expanded possibilities and unparalleled expertise. Whether you want to improve your skills and knowledge or take advantage of RAID’s zero fee membership, we have you covered.
James is here to elevate your diving career to new heights. As one of the finest Divemaster instructor trainers in the industry, he offers exclusive Divemaster Crossover Courses designed for divemasters from other recognized agencies seeking to make the switch to RAID. With James as your guide, you’ll embark on a transformative journey that will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel as a RAID Divemaster.
RAID Divemaster Crossover Course Outline
1. RAID XO Presentation Workshop
- Introduction to RAID’s philosophies and origins
- Overview of the RAID crossover program
- Understanding the importance of excellence in professional divers
2. RAID Standards & Risk Management
- Comprehensive review of RAID’s training and safety standards
- Ensuring alignment with RAID’s commitment to excellence
- Learn Raids risk management systems
3. RAID’s Online System & Quality Control
- In-depth exploration of RAID’s efficient online platform
- Hands-on training for navigating and utilizing the system effectively
- Orientation to RAID’s digital logbook
4. Buoyancy Workshop
- Learn RAID’s signature buoyancy control techniques
- Application of buoyancy skills for teaching
5. Pro Skills Evaluation for Crossover Skills
- Assessment of RAID’s unique diving skills
- Preparing Divemasters to teach refresher courses
6. Divemaster Level Theory Review
- Review of key academics
- Ensuring a deep understanding of safe diving principles
Do you have a good understanding of Nitrox including CNS and OTU’s?
Can conduct skills flawlessly neutrally buoyant?
Master at briefing skills for efficiency and clarity?
If yes to all of the above, then you can jump into our 3-day base crossover.
However, if you would like to improve your skill set we recommend the 5-day Crossover Enhancement Program.
XO Divemaster Enhancement (5 days)
- Personal buoyancy workshop to help you master these techniques
- hovering in trim
- propulsion techniques
- reverse kicking and helicopter turns
- Deco theory workshop
- Physics & Physiology workshop
- Dive planning
- Briefings workshop
Packages start at 20,000 THB
About James Lee
Since moving to RAID, James has risen to the pinnacle of RAID’s educational system. His commitment to quality and dedication to enhancing the industry make him a true asset for driving the evolution of diving education.
James is more than just an Instructor Trainer; he’s a mentor, a visionary, and a driving force behind the future of diving instruction. Enroll in his Divemaster Crossover Course today to elevate your career, enhance your skills, and become a part of a community that’s shaping the future of diving. Your journey to becoming a top-tier Divemaster begins here.
Must be 18 years of age minimum.
Have a minimum of 25 logged underwater hours using Open Circuit and have 60 logged dives in open water.
Have logged dives for navigation, night dive or limited visibility.
Have a recent medical certificate from a medical professional stating you are fit to dive.